The unit of Young Rebel Star Prabhas’ highly-anticipated action adventurous thriller, Saaho, is going to fly to the UAE for a 2 month-long action-packed schedule. Several breathtaking action sequences will be canned under Hollywood stunt co-ordinator Kenny Bates’ supervision.
Even as fans are anxious to know if Saaho would hit the screens in 2018, the latest reports reveal that the makers are planning to release the movie for Sankranthi, 2019. Apparently, Saaho will feature world-class visual effects and at least 4 months will go into the VFX work during the film’s post-production.
Bollywood actress Shraddha Kapoor is the leading lady in Saaho, while Neil Nitin Mukesh is essaying the chief antagonist’s role. Sujeeth is directing this high-budget entertainer and UV Creations banner is bankrolling it with a budget of over 150 crores.
Articles that might interest you:
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 18-08-2019
- Adivi Sesh thanks Nag, Bunny and Samantha
- Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas’ brother all set for acting debut
- Fans of all heroes always want Prabhas’ success: Rajamouli
- My producers sacrificed 100 crore profit and made Saaho: Prabhas
- Stop treating me like an actor: Pawan urges fans