The unit of Young Rebel Star Prabhas’ highly-anticipated action adventurous thriller, Saaho, is going to fly to the UAE for a 2 month-long action-packed schedule. Several breathtaking action sequences will be canned under Hollywood stunt co-ordinator Kenny Bates’ supervision.
Even as fans are anxious to know if Saaho would hit the screens in 2018, the latest reports reveal that the makers are planning to release the movie for Sankranthi, 2019. Apparently, Saaho will feature world-class visual effects and at least 4 months will go into the VFX work during the film’s post-production.
Bollywood actress Shraddha Kapoor is the leading lady in Saaho, while Neil Nitin Mukesh is essaying the chief antagonist’s role. Sujeeth is directing this high-budget entertainer and UV Creations banner is bankrolling it with a budget of over 150 crores.
- Sukumar to have a busy year with 4 projects
- Allu Arjun fulfills his wife’s wish this Sankranthi
- Venkatesh scores his 1st $1M with F2; Rajini his 4th $2M with Petta
- Anil Ravipudi becomes hot property in Tollywood
- Producers create 10,000 sq ft gym for superstar