The unit of Young Rebel Star Prabhas’ highly-anticipated action adventurous thriller, Saaho, is going to fly to the UAE for a 2 month-long action-packed schedule. Several breathtaking action sequences will be canned under Hollywood stunt co-ordinator Kenny Bates’ supervision.
Even as fans are anxious to know if Saaho would hit the screens in 2018, the latest reports reveal that the makers are planning to release the movie for Sankranthi, 2019. Apparently, Saaho will feature world-class visual effects and at least 4 months will go into the VFX work during the film’s post-production.
Bollywood actress Shraddha Kapoor is the leading lady in Saaho, while Neil Nitin Mukesh is essaying the chief antagonist’s role. Sujeeth is directing this high-budget entertainer and UV Creations banner is bankrolling it with a budget of over 150 crores.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star director to takeover Ayyappanum Telugu version responsibilities?
- Murugadoss is ready with a solid script for his next
- Music composer-hero GV Prakash Kumar debuts in Hollywood
- Rajashekar and his wife risking it once again
- Review : Gunjan Saxena -Hindi film on Netflix
- Disappointing- Karan Johar stalls his prestigious project?