Superstar Krishna has made quite a few gems during his long career, and one film that springs to your mind is Alluri Seetharamaraju. This film catapulted Krishna into to a superstar and got accolades for his choice of script. Krishna always had that eye for unconventional stories and his detective movies are an example for that. Alluri seetharamaraju is completing 40 years of its release today.
To mark this event and honor the cast of the movie, a function is planned at Ravindra Bharathi, Hyderabad on the 30th of this month. Krishna and Vijaya Nirmala, the director of the movie will be felicitated and some notable celebrities are also expected to grace the occasion.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vakeel Saab to resume shooting from this month?
- Balayya’s heartfelt Eid wishes to Muslim brothers
- Lavanya Tripathi, Kartikeya’s unique way to utilize their free time in lockdown
- Casting couch is common in every field, says Bigg Boss girl
- Lockdown Review : The Lovebirds (Streaming on Netflix)
- Poll : Should star heroes and directors slash their remunerations post lockdown?