Released last year, young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej’s romantic action entertainer, Subramanyam For Sale, was a decent success at the box-office. Directed by Harish Shankar, the film showcased Sai’s dancing skills and the mass angle in his acting style, which enthralled Mega fans.
Subramanyam For Sale was later released on the film’s producer Dil Raju’s YouTube channel and it went on to become a huge success even there. The film has so far registered more than 5 million views on YouTube, a rare record for a Telugu film on social media.
Sai is now one of the most bankable mass heroes among the young generation stars.
Articles that might interest you:
- Not Aamir or Rajamouli, but this director to make Mahabharat
- Punjabi actress learns Tamil on the set of her Telugu film
- When directors didn’t want to cast Kiara after her first flop
- Wink sensation Priya Prakash to debut in Sandalwood
- When Shahid refused to act in Arjun Reddy’s remake for this reason
- Kabir Singh repeats Arjun Reddy’s feat in these aspects