Dr ANR, Akkineni Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya’s successful family drama ‘Manam’ has completed 50 days . The film is the biggest hit for the Akkineni Family, with worldwide revenues above the 40 Crore figure.
The film is based on re-incarnation theme with some slight changes and Vikram Kumar directed it. It is an Annapurna Studios production and it was made with a big budget. Samantha and Shriya are the heroines.
Anoop Rubens composed the music for this movie and it was promoted extensively as ANR’s last film.
- Script work nearing completion for Sam’s prestigious project
- Poll : Which of these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Date fixed for RC12’s first look
- Amar Akbar Anthony wraps up its shoot
- Nagarjuna reveals interesting details about his film with Dhanush