It is a known fact that superstar Vijay is doing a sports drama in the direction of Atlee. The shooting of the film has already started and now the news is that a major schedule will be started and will go on for 53 days.
What’s more interesting is that the makers have erected a soccer field worth six crores just for the film’s shoot. Vijay plays a football coach in this film which is on the lines of Chak De.
Some key football match scenes will be shot in this set which is built in the outskirts of Chennai.
Articles that might interest you:
- Virata Parvam actress Zarina Wahab hospitalized due to COVID-19
- Payal Ghosh refuses to take Richa Chadda’s legal notice
- Rakul is back to shoot in the forests
- Keerthy Suresh out of Sarkaru Vaari Paata? Here’s the official confirmation
- Surender Reddy making Akhil’s film quite expensive
- Coroa effect- Budget rises for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy