It is a known fact that superstar Vijay is doing a sports drama in the direction of Atlee. The shooting of the film has already started and now the news is that a major schedule will be started and will go on for 53 days.
What’s more interesting is that the makers have erected a soccer field worth six crores just for the film’s shoot. Vijay plays a football coach in this film which is on the lines of Chak De.
Some key football match scenes will be shot in this set which is built in the outskirts of Chennai.
Articles that might interest you:
- This Bollywood hero wants to work with Samantha
- Clarity on Bheemla Nayak’s release plans leaves fans thrilled
- KGF Chapter 2 to lock horns with these two biggies
- Nani inspired me to do Jersey: Shahid Kapoor
- Love Story team to join hands next year
- Madhavan’s directorial debut – Rocketry gets a date