It is a known fact that superstar Vijay is doing a sports drama in the direction of Atlee. The shooting of the film has already started and now the news is that a major schedule will be started and will go on for 53 days.
What’s more interesting is that the makers have erected a soccer field worth six crores just for the film’s shoot. Vijay plays a football coach in this film which is on the lines of Chak De.
Some key football match scenes will be shot in this set which is built in the outskirts of Chennai.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s adorable workout with his boy
- Mahesh posts a heartfelt message on Women’s Day
- Virata Parvam team’s Women’s Day tribute to its female characters
- This popular star to be Kamal’s villain in Vikram?
- Naveen and Vijay are two sides of one coin: Nag Ashwin
- We wanted to see audiences’ smiles in cinemas: Naveen Polishetty