A few days ago, we informed you that some additional footage is going to be added to Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Atharintiki Daaredhi’. Today, the production team has officially announced that 6 minutes of extra footage is being added to the film.
The new footage will be available in theatres from October 31st, as a Diwali gift. AD is still doing very good business and it has gone past ‘Magadheera’, to become the highest grossing Telugu film of all time. Pawan Kalyan and Samantha were seen as the lead pair in this movie while Praneetha, Nadhiya and Boman Irani essayed supporting roles.
Trivikram Srinivas is the director of this movie and BVSN Prasad is the producer. Devi Sri Prasad scored the music for this big budget family drama.
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December
- 2.0 fever catching up big time
- Star heroine plays a bartender in her next