“Nobody would believe a comedian in an action sequence. So I decided to go in for a 6-pack. That is my shock value” That was actor Sunil summing up his motivation behind his miraculous transformation. Since then he has credited fitness trainer Khalil as the guru who sculpted his body. Khalil also was the man behind Allu Arjun’s six-pack. Sunil rubbishes rumors about surgery and says that his fitness program unfolded over a 3-year period. The first year was simply in weight reduction from 108 kgs to downwards. The second year was toning up of his muscles and the final year he spent in shaping them. In between he was asked to put on an additional 10kgs by Raja Mouli for Maryada Ramanna. The actor is an example of dedication. He has lost 13 inches in waist size (from 44 to 31) and shed over 30 kilos weight. In a time when genuine success stories are a rarity, Sunil is a pleasant exception and a reminder that any hardworking person can have a shot at greatness.
- Pawan Kalyan to undergo eye surgery
- None of my films’ producers lost money : Sreenu Vaitla
- Date finalized for Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone’s wedding
- Old school romance for Sai Pallavi’s next
- Extensive night schedule for Kalyanram’s ongoing thriller