Baahubali is one film that changed the face of Indian cinema. The film’s success opened new doors for the southern industry and now Telugu cinema is considered at the top position in the country.
Rajamouli is behind this film which created multiple records at the box office which are yet to be broken. The magnum opus completes 6 years today and everyone is super happy about it.
The film gave Prabhas overnight superstardom and he is now one of the biggest stars in the country. As the film is six years old today, he posted a lovely message along with his iconic picture where he is lifting the Shivling. “Here’s to the team that created waves of cinematic magic all across the country and the world” posted Prabhas.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Laal Singh Chaddha – Aamir disappoints
- Dulquer Salmaan – Ram is the greatest character I have got to play
- Prithviraj and Nayanathara’s Gold to release on this festive date
- Suniel Shetty talks about the boycott trend in Bollywood
- SS Rajamouli adds another feather to his cap
- Interview : Nikhil Siddharth – Karthikeya 2 is a universal story