Baahubali is one film that changed the face of Indian cinema. The film’s success opened new doors for the southern industry and now Telugu cinema is considered at the top position in the country.
Rajamouli is behind this film which created multiple records at the box office which are yet to be broken. The magnum opus completes 6 years today and everyone is super happy about it.
The film gave Prabhas overnight superstardom and he is now one of the biggest stars in the country. As the film is six years old today, he posted a lovely message along with his iconic picture where he is lifting the Shivling. “Here’s to the team that created waves of cinematic magic all across the country and the world” posted Prabhas.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team RRR lands in Ukraine- Massive song shoot to kickstart
- Monal Gajjar bags a big item number?
- I’ll forever feel guilty to be alive: Yashika Anand’s tearful goodbye to her friend
- After Bollywood, Nabha Natesh to debut in Kollywood
- Akira’s Bo Staff video makes fans recollect vintage Pawan memories
- Maruthi wants to do an animation film with Allu Arjun