It’s going to be a 7-way clash on September 15th. As many as seven Telugu movies are set for a box-office clash next Friday. While some movies are made with a medium budget, others are small budget films featuring debutants.
Sunil’s Ungarala Rambabu, Sundeep Kishan’s Project Z, Nara Rohith’s Kathalo Rajakumari, V Vijayendra Prasad’s Srivalli, Simbu-Nayanthara’s Sarasudu, Sachin’s Veedevadu and Prema Entha Madhuram Priyuralu Antha Katinam are the movies that are going to offer a variety treat to movie lovers.
Lack of a proper release date and the Dasara season being occupied by the biggies are the main reason why the above mentioned movies couldn’t differ their release date.
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- RRR’s second schedule commences in style
- Hollywood star offered a fat paycheck for Anushka’s Silence?
- Maharshi’s last schedule in a picturesque Gulf city