It’s going to be a 7-way clash on September 15th. As many as seven Telugu movies are set for a box-office clash next Friday. While some movies are made with a medium budget, others are small budget films featuring debutants.
Sunil’s Ungarala Rambabu, Sundeep Kishan’s Project Z, Nara Rohith’s Kathalo Rajakumari, V Vijayendra Prasad’s Srivalli, Simbu-Nayanthara’s Sarasudu, Sachin’s Veedevadu and Prema Entha Madhuram Priyuralu Antha Katinam are the movies that are going to offer a variety treat to movie lovers.
Lack of a proper release date and the Dasara season being occupied by the biggies are the main reason why the above mentioned movies couldn’t differ their release date.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shankar hints at film with another star
- Bigg Boss contestant’s Hindi debut
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Bollywood debut with Puri Jagan, Karan Johar
- Sarileru’s Suryudivo Chandrudivo is a beautiful melody
- Keerthy Suresh on cloud nine about her magical milestone
- Madhuri Dixit to make Netflix debut