It’s going to be a 7-way clash on September 15th. As many as seven Telugu movies are set for a box-office clash next Friday. While some movies are made with a medium budget, others are small budget films featuring debutants.
Sunil’s Ungarala Rambabu, Sundeep Kishan’s Project Z, Nara Rohith’s Kathalo Rajakumari, V Vijayendra Prasad’s Srivalli, Simbu-Nayanthara’s Sarasudu, Sachin’s Veedevadu and Prema Entha Madhuram Priyuralu Antha Katinam are the movies that are going to offer a variety treat to movie lovers.
Lack of a proper release date and the Dasara season being occupied by the biggies are the main reason why the above mentioned movies couldn’t differ their release date.
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him