In an inspiring feat, a 7-year-old Hyderabad boy named Samanyu Pothuraju scaled 5,895 meters to reach Uhuru Peak of the Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania, Africa. Samanyu is a huge fan of Powerstar Pawan Kalyan and his mother had promised him to take him to meet Pawan if he sets a world record in mountaineering.
Samanyu’s mother Lavanya, coach Thammineni Bharath, a fellow mountaineer Shangabandi Srujana, and another woman, all from Hyderabad, and a local Tanzania doctor accompanied the young boy as he scaled the tallest peak on Mt. Kilimanjaro in four days between March 29 and April 2. Samanyu’s next target is to set a world record by scaling the Australia peaks in May.
Articles that might interest you:
- Slight change in Darbar’s release plans?
- Star heroine turns vegetarian again to play a goddess
- Irish actress’ negative role in RRR?
- Star heroine trying hard for more offers
- Anand Devarakonda to remake a hit film of the ’90s ?
- Kamal to speak this language in Indian 2