On this day (July 6), in 2013, the first part of Rajamouli’s epic magnum opus, Baahubali The Beginning, went on floors. The film’s first day’s shoot began at the famous Rock Gardens in Kurnool, with the mighty Prabhas himself taking part in the shoot.
On this special day, the makers of the Baahubali franchise are reminiscing the moments when they began the shooting amid thousands of fans. Exactly 2 years later, Baahubali The Beginning released on July 10, 2015, and went on to create history at the box-office worldwide.
Anushka, Rana Daggubati, Tamannaah, Nasser, Sathyaraj and Ramya Krishna played crucial roles in this fantasy drama bankrolled by Shobu Yarlagadda and Prasad Devineni under Arka Mediaworks banner.
July 6, 2013. The moment when it all began!
— Baahubali (@BaahubaliMovie) July 6, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas allots bulk dates for Project K
- Buzz: Here is how much Ram Charan won on Jr NTR’s EMIK show
- One more powerful title in consideration for Chiru’s next
- Noted lensman join Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Posani Krishna Murali tests COVID-19 positive; Apologizes to filmmakers
- Big announcement on Radhe Shyam’s release date in a few hours