The 10th anniversary of ‘Class of 80s’, the annual get-together of the 80s film stars, was celebrated in style today. Megastar Chiranjeevi hosted this year’s celebrations at his new residence in Jubilee Hills. All the popular actors and actresses of the 80s and 90s landed in Hyderabad and had a gala time together.
Chiru played the perfect host for the event and even designed the entire program all by himself. The dress code was black this time around. Nearly 40 stars from all the four film industries in the South and Bollywood took part in the celebrations. Apart from Chiranjeevi, stars like Mohanlal, Nagarjuna, Venkatesh, Jayasudha, Jayaprada, Sobhana, Ramesh Aravind, Sarathkumar and Revathi were some of the stars who graced the occasion.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular character artiste Hema to get her degree at 53
- Samantha’s long-cherished dream finally comes true
- Big update: Pawan Kalyan okays Bandla Ganesh’s project
- Film Trivia : Guess the actress who was the first choice for Pokkiri?
- Poll : Which of these Vijay Devarakonda films are you looking forward to?
- Vijay Devarakonda announces a stunning project with star director