The 10th anniversary of ‘Class of 80s’, the annual get-together of the 80s film stars, was celebrated in style today. Megastar Chiranjeevi hosted this year’s celebrations at his new residence in Jubilee Hills. All the popular actors and actresses of the 80s and 90s landed in Hyderabad and had a gala time together.
Chiru played the perfect host for the event and even designed the entire program all by himself. The dress code was black this time around. Nearly 40 stars from all the four film industries in the South and Bollywood took part in the celebrations. Apart from Chiranjeevi, stars like Mohanlal, Nagarjuna, Venkatesh, Jayasudha, Jayaprada, Sobhana, Ramesh Aravind, Sarathkumar and Revathi were some of the stars who graced the occasion.
Articles that might interest you:
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Sai Pallavi’s majestic first look from Shyam Singha Roy