Ranveer Singh’s 83 was a big film that was being made on a huge scale. The film was ready long back but was postponed due to Covid.
A few weeks back, the film was released and won mixed reviews. The film has now finally crossed the 100 crore mark and is still considered a flop.
One of the noted distributor and exhibitor in Mumbai says that the audience in the small town is not at all interested in 83 and want to watch a film like Pushpa.
The film was made on a huge scale and needed close to 160 crores to be in a safe zone. Now the film is nearing its end and will be out on OTT soon ending as a flop at the box office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Is this when Akhil’s Agent will arrive on OTT?
- Allu Arjun asks his fans to do a small favour
- Latest: DJ Tillu’s sequel Tillu Square seals its release date
- Naga Vamsi to produce Balakrishna’s next?
- USA box office: How much did Adipurush make from early sales?
- Crazy update on Tillu Square on the way
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food