Ranveer Singh’s 83 was a big film that was being made on a huge scale. The film was ready long back but was postponed due to Covid.
A few weeks back, the film was released and won mixed reviews. The film has now finally crossed the 100 crore mark and is still considered a flop.
One of the noted distributor and exhibitor in Mumbai says that the audience in the small town is not at all interested in 83 and want to watch a film like Pushpa.
The film was made on a huge scale and needed close to 160 crores to be in a safe zone. Now the film is nearing its end and will be out on OTT soon ending as a flop at the box office.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Bro Daddy – Malayalam film on Disney Plus Hotstar
- Hardik Pandya’s Srivalli step is the best you’ll see
- Bangarraju’s latest worldwide collections are here
- Full Kicku from Khiladi is a full-on fun number
- Tollywood wants a pan-India film from this star director?
- Fun poster of Ravi Teja’s Dhamaka unveiled