Avengers Endgame, the conclusion to the most awaited franchise has created a sensation of sorts at the box office. Though things were expected for the film to break records, the figures which the film has made is something else.
The latest we hear is that the film has made 1.2 billion USD globally which is 8400 crore rupees after the first three days. The film had a superb weekend in the US as it made 350 million USD when compared to the previous film Avengers Infinity Wars which made 257 million USD during its time.
In the US market, the film created records such as the biggest numbers for Thursday previews, largest Friday opening, and the best single day collections ever.
Even in the coming days, the film is set to break several records in both the domestic and international box office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sukumar ropes in his ADs for a love anthology
- Madras High Court goes soft on Suriya
- When Rajini, Nag and Sridevi were offered RGV’s Rangeela
- Lakshmi Manchu misses Samantha’s surprise
- Vijay’s ‘Thank you Neyveli’ tweet sets a new record
- Fresh troubles for Balayya-Boyapati film?