The Telugu remake of the blockbuster Tamil romantic drama, 96, is nearing completion. Premkumar, the director of the Tamil original, is also helming the remake, and he revealed in a latest interview that the entire shoot will be wrapped up in a couple of weeks.
96’s Telugu remake features Sharwanand and Samantha reprising Vijay Sethupathi and Trisha’s roles respectively. Sharwa plays a wildlife photographer in the movie. The Telugu version was shot extensively in Hyderabad, Vizag, Kenya, Maldives and Thailand.
Dil Raju is producing this much-awaited film. Govind Vasantha, the talented music director who composed a soulful soundtrack for the Tamil version, is also scoring for the Telugu version.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star director lands in Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Interesting title under consideration for mega hero’s next
- Sumanth’s next to go the OTT way?
- Puri’s Romantic to release on the OTT platform?
- Ram’s Red fetches solid business deals
- Simbu’s new Tamil-Telugu bilingual slated for Pongal release