The Telugu remake of 96, Vijay Sethupathi and Trisha’s blockbuster Tamil romantic drama, 96, has been launched this morning on the Ugadi festive day. Director Vamshi Paidipally sounded the first clap to launch the film formally.
96’s Telugu version has Sharwanand and Samantha reprising Vijay Sethupathi and Trisha’s roles respectively. Prem Kumar, who directed 96, will also helm the Telugu remake. Govind Vasantha will compose the soundtrack for the movie, tentatively titled Jaanu. Dil Raju is bankrolling the project. The film’s regular shoot will commence from the last week of April.
Articles that might interest you:
- Narappa’s first copy to be ready soon
- David Warner wins the hearts of Hyderabadis and Indians
- Nani, Satya Dev and Roopa’s Daare Leda gets a launch date
- Noted editor to turn director work with Nithin’s next?
- Actress Kavitha’s son passes away due to COVID-19; Husband critical
- Press Note : Hamsini Entertainment Brings Thaman To The USA