The Telugu remake of the blockbuster Tamil romantic drama, 96, began its shooting formalities earlier this week in Mauritius. Currently, the team is canning Sharwanand’s introduction song in this picturesque country.
After wrapping up the Mauritius schedule, the team will fly to Kenya for yet another crucial schedule. And then, the unit will return to India for two more major schedules in Vizag and Hyderabad to complete the entire production formalities.
Sharwa plays wildlife photographer and Samantha essays his estranged girlfriend’s role in this much-awaited remake. Prem Kumar is directing the movie and Dil Raju is producing it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part
- Mahesh turns brand ambassador for Big C
- Chay, Sai Pallavi’s Love Story off to a solid start in US
- Raja Raja Chora locks OTT release date