The Telugu remake of the blockbuster Tamil romantic drama, 96, began its shooting formalities earlier this week in Mauritius. Currently, the team is canning Sharwanand’s introduction song in this picturesque country.
After wrapping up the Mauritius schedule, the team will fly to Kenya for yet another crucial schedule. And then, the unit will return to India for two more major schedules in Vizag and Hyderabad to complete the entire production formalities.
Sharwa plays wildlife photographer and Samantha essays his estranged girlfriend’s role in this much-awaited remake. Prem Kumar is directing the movie and Dil Raju is producing it.
Articles that might interest you:
- SP Balasubrahmanyam’s last song for Super Star
- Fans not allowed to attend SPB’s funeral
- Tamannaah honored to reprise Tabu in Andhadhun remake
- Samantha to play a Pakistani terrorist?
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case