The Telugu remake of the blockbuster Tamil romantic drama, 96, began its shooting formalities earlier this week in Mauritius. Currently, the team is canning Sharwanand’s introduction song in this picturesque country.
After wrapping up the Mauritius schedule, the team will fly to Kenya for yet another crucial schedule. And then, the unit will return to India for two more major schedules in Vizag and Hyderabad to complete the entire production formalities.
Sharwa plays wildlife photographer and Samantha essays his estranged girlfriend’s role in this much-awaited remake. Prem Kumar is directing the movie and Dil Raju is producing it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – Star Maa approaches this celeb
- Interview : Raj Tharun – Power Play was a totally new experience for me
- Uppena- Allu Arjun in awe of Vaishnav Tej’s performance
- Poll : What’s your take on Jathi Rathnalu trailer?
- Prabhas unveils Jathi Ratnalu’s fun trailer
- Mahesh Babu launches Naa Kanulu song from Rang De