The Telugu remake of the blockbuster Tamil romantic drama, 96, began its shooting formalities earlier this month in Mauritius. The team had canned hero Sharwanand’s introduction song in this picturesque country.
After wrapping up the Mauritius schedule, the team flew to Kenya for yet another crucial schedule. The Kenya schedule kick-started on Saturday. Scenes featuring Sharwa as a wildlife photographer are being shot at the moment.
After the brief Kenya schedule, the unit will return to Hyderabad and continue shooting in Vizag and Hyderabad until the completion of the entire production formalities. Samantha, who plays Sharwa’s estranged girlfriend’s role, will join the team in the Hyderabad schedule.
96’s Tamil version’s director Prem Kumar is helming the Telugu remake. Dil Raju is producing the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Love Story holding well on key Monday
- Maha Samudram locks OTT partner
- Naga Shourya’s Lakshya gets a release date
- Prabhas’s Adipurush affirms its release date
- Kondapolam Trailer – Intriguing and Gripping
- Adivi Sesh discharged from hospital post his Dengue scare