The shooting of megastar Chiranjeevi’s new film in the direction of Koratala Siva is already on in a specially erected set in Hyderabad.
The talk now is that yet another big set worth 20 crores is being built by the makers. This is a colony set and will also have a temple set up.
The news is that the unit will shoot close to 60 days in this set and with this most than 60% of the shoot will be wrapped up. Trisha plays the female lead in this film. Mani Sharma scores the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwa’s last hope is Aadollu Meeku Joharlu
- Ram Charan launches Natyam’s impressive trailer
- Bigg Boss 5 – Nagarjuna asked to be more aggressive?
- Any issues take Maa’s help and not media’s – Mohan Babu
- Interesting update on Radhe Shyam teaser
- Poll : Which of the Dussehra releases impressed you the most?