The shooting of megastar Chiranjeevi’s new film in the direction of Koratala Siva is already on in a specially erected set in Hyderabad.
The talk now is that yet another big set worth 20 crores is being built by the makers. This is a colony set and will also have a temple set up.
The news is that the unit will shoot close to 60 days in this set and with this most than 60% of the shoot will be wrapped up. Trisha plays the female lead in this film. Mani Sharma scores the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- SP Balasubrahmanyam’s last song for Super Star
- Fans not allowed to attend SPB’s funeral
- Tamannaah honored to reprise Tabu in Andhadhun remake
- Samantha to play a Pakistani terrorist?
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case