The shooting of megastar Chiranjeevi’s new film in the direction of Koratala Siva is already on in a specially erected set in Hyderabad.
The talk now is that yet another big set worth 20 crores is being built by the makers. This is a colony set and will also have a temple set up.
The news is that the unit will shoot close to 60 days in this set and with this most than 60% of the shoot will be wrapped up. Trisha plays the female lead in this film. Mani Sharma scores the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- A special surprise awaits Prabhas’ fans tomorrow
- Breaking: Telugu Film Producer’s Council’s key decision on film shootings
- Latest update on Prabhas’ Adipurush
- Vijay Deverakonda, Rashmika Mandanna share screen space again
- Night Curfew in Telangana: Night shows cancelled in theaters
- Sunny Leone lands a title role in yet another south film