Indian Michael Jackson Prabhu Deva is no celebrating his 45th birthday today. On this occasion, he has interacted with the media in Chennai. After talking about his upcoming release, a zombie thriller titled Mercury and Dabangg 3 with Salman Khan, the actor-filmmaker opened up about his dream project.
Prabhu Deva said that translating the epic Ramayana on to the silver screen on the scale that matches the Hollywood fantasy thriller ‘The Lord of the Rings’ is his dream project. “I’m afraid I cannot make the movie in near future as the project will need around 500-600 crore budget. I think the budget for Indian movies will touch 500 crores in the next 5 years and I will wait until then,” said Prabhu Deva.
- Pulwama Terror Attack: Fans threaten to boycott star hero’s film
- Nag ropes in talented composer for Manmadhudu sequel
- Saaho girl to fulfill her ‘Baahubali dream’ finally
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club
- Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love’s climax to be changed?