Indian Michael Jackson Prabhu Deva is no celebrating his 45th birthday today. On this occasion, he has interacted with the media in Chennai. After talking about his upcoming release, a zombie thriller titled Mercury and Dabangg 3 with Salman Khan, the actor-filmmaker opened up about his dream project.
Prabhu Deva said that translating the epic Ramayana on to the silver screen on the scale that matches the Hollywood fantasy thriller ‘The Lord of the Rings’ is his dream project. “I’m afraid I cannot make the movie in near future as the project will need around 500-600 crore budget. I think the budget for Indian movies will touch 500 crores in the next 5 years and I will wait until then,” said Prabhu Deva.
Articles that might interest you:
- Megastar lauds Venkatesh’s Narappa; Sends a voice message
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- Akkineni brothers approached for mega hero’s next?
- Arya and his actress wife, Sayyesha blessed with a baby girl
- Is Salman Khan upset with Rajamouli?
- Frustrated Teja: Fun promotional video ahead of Ishq’s release