The weekend collections were specially good and trade pundits reveal that the film will end up collecting some where close to 2.5 million in its long run. Trivikram’s clean narration and decent family values have created a good buzz among the NRI’s.
Both Nithin and Samantha’s performances have been appreciated big time and the film is also doing equally well back in India.
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club
- Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love’s climax to be changed?
- Ranveer Singh’s ’83 to go on floors in summer
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director
- Srinivas Avasarala and Lakshmi Manchu team up for NRI