Sekhar Kammula has a big challenge ahead as far as the principal shooting of his upcoming film Anamika is concerned. The film is a remake of Vidya Balan starrer Kahaani and Nayanthara is playing the lead role in the film. Buzz is that Sekhar Kammula and the producers have decided to wrap up the entire film’s shooting in 50 days. If Sekhar Kammula manages to shoot the film within the schedule it’s going to be a record of sorts. Sekhar Kammula’s previous film Life is Beautiful was under production for more than a year and before that Leader too was under production for a long time. The shooting of Anamika has already begun and a special set resembling old city has been erected. Endemol India, Logline Productions and Select Media Holdings are producing the film. More details about the film will be revealed soon.
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors
- Kiara confirms drastic changes in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake
- After 5 straight flops, Mehreen relishes F2’s success
- Mohan Babu to unveil his guru Dasari’s statue
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic