Young talent Suhas, who recently terrified everyone with his performance in HIT 2, is coming up with a fun-filled entertainer called Writer Padmabhushan. Directed by debutant Shanmukha Prashanth, the movie is all set to hit screens on February 3, 2023.
Ahead of the release, the movie team has come up with a different promotional strategy. The news is that the makers have planned to interact with families in various cities of AP and TS, and will be holding pre-release screenings for families. Starting today from Vijayawada, the promotional tour will happen in 5 more cities – Guntur, Bhimavaram, Kakinada, Vizag, and Hyderabad. This shows how confident the makers are with the output of the movie. The recently released theatrical trailer received a tremendous response from the audience.
Tina Shilparaj plays the female lead in this flick, produced by Anurag Reddy, Sharath Chandra, and Chandru Manohar under the banners Chai Bisket Films and Lahari Films. Shekar Chandra and Kalyan Nayak. are the music directors of the movie, which will be released by Geetha Film Distribution in Telugu states.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pushpa makers congratulate Allu Arjun on his 20 years film journey
- All confusions sorted; Desamuduru to have special shows on April 6
- Oh Ammalaalo from Dasara is lovely
- Global Star Ram Charan’s birthday bash turns out to be a star-studded event
- Poll : What’s your take on Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura trailer?
- Ravanasura trailer – Power packed with style and substance
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food