Super Star Rajinikanth’s highly-anticipated gangster drama, Kaala, is all set for a grand worldwide release in a few hours. Meanwhile, Rajini has already moved on to his next project. This morning, the Super Star left Chennai to fly to an undisclosed location to shoot for his 165th film in Karthik Subbaraj’s direction.
The Rajini-Karthik Subbaraj film is touted as a crime thriller. Acclaimed actors Vijay Sethupathi and Bobby Simha and young hero Sananth Reddy have been roped in to play crucial roles in the movie. LIE beauty Megha Akash is rumored to be one of the film’s leading ladies, but an official announcement is awaited in this regard. Popular Tamil production house Sun Pictures will bankroll the project.
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up
- Akhil’s ultra stylish look in Mr. Majnu’s teaser wows fans