But today marks an important day for all the staunch admirers of the Super Star. After nearly 9 years, Rajinikanth will be meeting his fans this evening at his Raghavendra Kalyanamandapam in Chennai. Thousands of fans have been invited to attend the meeting.
Amid rumors that Rajini will be discussing his political entry with fans, close sources say that the meeting has no political significance and that Rajini wanted to meet fans only out of courtesy and to thank them for their continued support. Let’s wait for the meeting to conclude for the official word.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Kousalya Krishnamurthy – Message oriented sports drama
- Review : Nene Kedi No 1 – Horrible Mass Drama
- Review : Boy – Execution failure
- Review : Edaina Jaragochhu – Partially gripping
- Review : Hawaa – Botched Up Crime Drama
- Saaho gets bigger release than Baahubali in TN!