It is a known fact that the super hit film Khaidi is all set to be remade in Hindi very soon. Ajay Devgan is going to reprise the role of Karthi.
The film was supposed to be directed by Lokesh Kanagaraj itself but now as he is busy Ajay Devgan has brought in his cousin and editor Dharmendra Sharma.
He is a famous editor in Bollywood and he will edit and direct the film now. The talk is that Ajay will mostly direct the film himself and has brought in his cousin just to take a call as director.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Star heroine to replace Nagarjuna?
- Here’s when Venky will be resuming Narappa’s shoot
- Vishal, Arya’s film kick-starts in Hyderabad
- Actress Vanitha reveals the truth behind her troubled third marriage
- After Radhe Shyam, yet another Tollywood film to head to Italy
- Aamir Khan’s son Junaid rejected in debut film’s audition