It is a known fact that the super hit film Khaidi is all set to be remade in Hindi very soon. Ajay Devgan is going to reprise the role of Karthi.
The film was supposed to be directed by Lokesh Kanagaraj itself but now as he is busy Ajay Devgan has brought in his cousin and editor Dharmendra Sharma.
He is a famous editor in Bollywood and he will edit and direct the film now. The talk is that Ajay will mostly direct the film himself and has brought in his cousin just to take a call as director.
Articles that might interest you:
- Much-awaited trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Navarasa out in a few hours
- Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu shoot diaries – Rashmika looks gorgeous
- Confident that audiences will patronize Ishq: Dil Raju
- RRR’s music rights acquired by T-Series and Lahari Music
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next
- Tamannah credits her success to southern cinema