It is a known fact that the super hit film Khaidi is all set to be remade in Hindi very soon. Ajay Devgan is going to reprise the role of Karthi.
The film was supposed to be directed by Lokesh Kanagaraj itself but now as he is busy Ajay Devgan has brought in his cousin and editor Dharmendra Sharma.
He is a famous editor in Bollywood and he will edit and direct the film now. The talk is that Ajay will mostly direct the film himself and has brought in his cousin just to take a call as director.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Ponniyin Selvan: Part 1 – Dull and slow
- Bigg Boss 6 – This contestant losing track
- The Ghost Trailer – Intense and stylish
- ‘Masooda’ locks its release date
- Satya Dev’s new film launched with a pooja ceremony
- HHVM: Keeravaani’s pic with Pawan Kalyan goes viral