Tollywood movie lovers are in for a feast this Sankranthi. Mahesh with Businessman, Venkatesh with Bodyguard and Sunil with Pula Rangadu are all set to test their box office fortunes. The last one, Sunil’s Pula Rangadu can be a dark horse much like Maryada Ramanna was in 2010. But luckily for Tollywood, the stars in context are all in different commercial brackets. Mahesh as usual is in the top rung of the ladder. Venkatesh follows next with Sunil rounding off the ring. In a span of 4 days from 11 Jan to 14 Jan, the fate of these films will be tested. Nippu was in the fray originally, but YVS has confirmed that it is out of the sankranthi race. This Ravi Teja starrer has Deeksha Seth in the lead and is directed by Gunasekhar. The musical score is by Taman. Bodyguard like all Venky’s films can be slated as a minimum guarantee film. The big bucks though will be n Mahesh’s Businessman and it will be a tough ask for him to match the enormous expectations that Dookudu’s success has generated.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief