A couple of days ago, Ashritha Daggubati, senior hero Victory Venkatesh’s elder daughter, got engaged to her longtime boyfriend Vinayak Reddy in a private ceremony. Aashritha has been in love with Vinayak, who is the grandson of Hyderabad Race Club Chairman Surendar Reddy, for the last few years.
As per the latest reports, Ashritha and Vinayak’s wedding will be held on March 24. Apparently, the wedding may take place either at the Ramanaidu Studios in Nanakramguda or it could be a destination wedding in Jaipur, Rajasthan, or even some foreign country. The Daggubati family is still checking out all the options. Ashritha is a professional baker and owns an outlet named Infinity Platter.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika Mandanna says Dear Comrade deserves positive reception
- Mahesh Babu lauds Nani, Satyadev’s Daare Leda
- Here’s when Pawan Kalyan will resume Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake
- From years to hours: RGV’s sensational comments on his relationships
- Latest-Pushpa 2 to be shot in one of the biggest countries?
- Pic Talk: RRR beauty goes ultra bold