A couple of days ago, Ashritha Daggubati, senior hero Victory Venkatesh’s elder daughter, got engaged to her longtime boyfriend Vinayak Reddy in a private ceremony. Aashritha has been in love with Vinayak, who is the grandson of Hyderabad Race Club Chairman Surendar Reddy, for the last few years.
As per the latest reports, Ashritha and Vinayak’s wedding will be held on March 24. Apparently, the wedding may take place either at the Ramanaidu Studios in Nanakramguda or it could be a destination wedding in Jaipur, Rajasthan, or even some foreign country. The Daggubati family is still checking out all the options. Ashritha is a professional baker and owns an outlet named Infinity Platter.
Articles that might interest you:
- RAPO 20: Series of updates to be out on Dussehra
- Bigg Boss 6 – Buzz picks up after Arohi’s elimination
- Teaser of Unstoppable With NBK 2 to be out at this time
- Date locked for The Warriorr’s world television premiere
- Intense teaser of Sudheer Babu’s Hunt released
- Viral: Rashmika pens a heartfelt note for Big B