A couple of days ago, Ashritha Daggubati, senior hero Victory Venkatesh’s elder daughter, got engaged to her longtime boyfriend Vinayak Reddy in a private ceremony. Aashritha has been in love with Vinayak, who is the grandson of Hyderabad Race Club Chairman Surendar Reddy, for the last few years.
As per the latest reports, Ashritha and Vinayak’s wedding will be held on March 24. Apparently, the wedding may take place either at the Ramanaidu Studios in Nanakramguda or it could be a destination wedding in Jaipur, Rajasthan, or even some foreign country. The Daggubati family is still checking out all the options. Ashritha is a professional baker and owns an outlet named Infinity Platter.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disco Raja may have a sequel: Ravi Teja
- NTR, Ram Charan all set to resume RRR’s shoot
- This is how Mahesh defines his fans in one word
- Deepika Padukone turns down an interesting biopic
- Shivatmika Rajasekhar signs her second film
- Vi Anand opens up about Ravi Teja’s character in Disco Raja