A couple of days ago, Ashritha Daggubati, senior hero Victory Venkatesh’s elder daughter, got engaged to her longtime boyfriend Vinayak Reddy in a private ceremony. Aashritha has been in love with Vinayak, who is the grandson of Hyderabad Race Club Chairman Surendar Reddy, for the last few years.
As per the latest reports, Ashritha and Vinayak’s wedding will be held on March 24. Apparently, the wedding may take place either at the Ramanaidu Studios in Nanakramguda or it could be a destination wedding in Jaipur, Rajasthan, or even some foreign country. The Daggubati family is still checking out all the options. Ashritha is a professional baker and owns an outlet named Infinity Platter.
Articles that might interest you:
- India is a collection of legends like Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy: Pawan Kalyan
- Happy that Chiru sir’s long-cherished wish is fulfilled by Charan: Rajamouli
- Bigg Boss has special plans for Rahul Sipligunj’s re-entry
- Koratala Siva to break the sentiment for his next?
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa