More than a decade ago, a director named Shekar Suri broke into Tollywood scene with critically acclaimed movies such as Adrushtam and A Film By Aravind etc.
After a long gap of nearly 4 years since the release of his last film, Aravind 2, Shekar Suri is going to make his comeback to Tollywood with yet another thriller titled Dr. Chakravarty. This film is also going to be released in Hindi.
Prior to this, Shekar Suri’s Bollywood debut movie, a gangster drama titled Gangs of Benaras, will be hitting the screens soon this summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Pallavi to romance Dhanush in Shekhar Kammula film?
- Allu Arjun starts focusing on Icon now
- Priyadarshi shows his versatility with his new series ING
- Pushpa’s second part to have a new title and villain?
- One of the directors I admire: Dhanush on Sekhar Kammula
- Poll : With which hero should Prabhas do a multistarrer?