Pawan Kalyan has joined hands with acclaimed director Krish for his 27th film. The film’s first schedule took place in Hyderabad and Pawan has been on a break to concentrate on his political tour for the last 10 days.
The film’s second schedule will kick-start soon and the makers have erected a giant ship set to can an action-packed stunt sequence featuring Pawan and a fighters gang. The film, tentatively titled Viroopaksha, is touted as a period drama set in the Moghul India time period.
AM Rathnam is bankrolling this highly-anticipated biggie. The film’s leading lady is yet to be finalized.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’s yesteryear heroine says he is the best
- Anjali reveals which aspect put a dent in her flowing career
- Change of producer for much delayed film?
- Stars have forgotten humanity during lockdown: Senior director
- Keerthy Suresh’s marriage rumours go viral
- Shruti Haasan encourages fans to spread kindness