Pawan Kalyan has joined hands with acclaimed director Krish for his 27th film. The film’s first schedule took place in Hyderabad and Pawan has been on a break to concentrate on his political tour for the last 10 days.
The film’s second schedule will kick-start soon and the makers have erected a giant ship set to can an action-packed stunt sequence featuring Pawan and a fighters gang. The film, tentatively titled Viroopaksha, is touted as a period drama set in the Moghul India time period.
AM Rathnam is bankrolling this highly-anticipated biggie. The film’s leading lady is yet to be finalized.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disappointment for Pawan fans – Vakeel Saab’s shoot getting delayed?
- Rajamouli keeps that aspect of RRR a big secret
- Star MAA bags the satellite rights of these biggies
- Team Radhe Shyam press the caution button
- Vedhalam remake – Chiranjeevi picks his sister finally
- Poll : Who among these do you think is the No 1 heroine as of now?