Pawan Kalyan has joined hands with acclaimed director Krish for his 27th film. The film’s first schedule took place in Hyderabad and Pawan has been on a break to concentrate on his political tour for the last 10 days.
The film’s second schedule will kick-start soon and the makers have erected a giant ship set to can an action-packed stunt sequence featuring Pawan and a fighters gang. The film, tentatively titled Viroopaksha, is touted as a period drama set in the Moghul India time period.
AM Rathnam is bankrolling this highly-anticipated biggie. The film’s leading lady is yet to be finalized.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan-Trivikram film still in the pipeline
- Allu Arjun congratulates Sirish as Vilayati Sharaab hits 100M views
- Bandla Ganesh moved out of ICU
- Star composer joins Ram’s Telugu-Tamil bilingual
- This is when Anjali will join F3
- Naveen Polishetty in no rush to sign films