Pawan Kalyan has joined hands with acclaimed director Krish for his 27th film. The film’s first schedule took place in Hyderabad and Pawan has been on a break to concentrate on his political tour for the last 10 days.
The film’s second schedule will kick-start soon and the makers have erected a giant ship set to can an action-packed stunt sequence featuring Pawan and a fighters gang. The film, tentatively titled Viroopaksha, is touted as a period drama set in the Moghul India time period.
AM Rathnam is bankrolling this highly-anticipated biggie. The film’s leading lady is yet to be finalized.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay, Sai Pallavi’s Love Story off to a solid start in US
- Raja Raja Chora locks OTT release date
- Prashanth Neel pens a sensational script for Prabhas
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Love Story’ Movie?
- Star Tamil composer gears up for big Tollywood comeback
- Chiranjeevi to romance this star heroine yet again