Renowned Telugu writer and producer Kona Venkat has made a huge announcement! The senior talent from the Telugu film industry is apparently going to join with Andhra Pradesh government to design and work on a world-class film studio which is budgeted at Rs 500 crore!
Apparently, the idea is to create a space on the lines of Hollywood’s reputed Disneyland! A space to accommodate the huge project is being scouted around Guntur and in all likelihood, this will be set up around the Suryalanka area.
Articles that might interest you:
- Happy Birthday wraps up its censor
- The Warriorr’s trailer promises a commercial action drama
- A mighty update of Megastar’s Godfather is here
- Mohan Babu announces his next – Deets inside
- Latest: Bimbisara’s teaser will be out on this day
- Lengthy schedule of Nani’s Dasara begins today