Renowned Telugu writer and producer Kona Venkat has made a huge announcement! The senior talent from the Telugu film industry is apparently going to join with Andhra Pradesh government to design and work on a world-class film studio which is budgeted at Rs 500 crore!
Apparently, the idea is to create a space on the lines of Hollywood’s reputed Disneyland! A space to accommodate the huge project is being scouted around Guntur and in all likelihood, this will be set up around the Suryalanka area.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these senior directors should make a solid comeback?
- Film Trivia : Guess this Hindi actress whose first film was in Telugu?
- This is how Naga Shaurya’s got his eight pack Abs
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant trying too hard to gain attention
- Poonam Pandey ends her marriage right after her honeymoon
- Poll : RCB VS KXIP – Who will win today’s IPL Match?