Hero Manchu Manoj’s comeback film, Aham Brahmasmi, had its formal launch yesterday. Ram Charan sounded the first clap for his friend’s maiden production venture. Aham Brahmasmi’s first schedule will kick-start on March 11. Manoj will be seen portraying a character with three different shades.
The latest update is that the team will can several action-packed sequences under award-winning stunt choreographer Peter Hein’s supervision in the month of May. These action episodes will be the major highlight in the movie.
Aham Brahmasmi’s entire shoot will be wrapped up by June 6. The film will feature extensive VFX and it will release in Telugu Tamil and Hindi towards the end of this year. Tamil actress Priya Bhavani Shankar is the film’s leading lady and debutant Srikanth Reddy is the director.
Articles that might interest you:
- Beats of Radhe Shyam – Stylish and classy
- Mahesh Babu posts amazing birthday wishes to Prabhas
- Bigg Boss 4 – Amma Rajasekhar targeting this contestant time and again
- DDLJ to re-release in 18 countries
- Shankar’s ultimatum to Indian 2’s makers?
- Young actress to sport a slender figure for a film