The makers of NTR’s ongoing action, family drama, Aravindha Sametha, have so far wrapped up nearly 30 percent of the film’s shoot. A couple of high-voltage action sequences and several crucial scenes were canned in the earlier schedules.
Starting today, NTR28 team will be kick-starting a major, month-long schedule at the Aluminum Factory in Hyderabad. Apparently, the unit will be working without a break till the end of this schedule and with this, more than half of the film’s production formalities will be wrapped up.
Trivikram is directing Aravindha Sametha and Pooja Hegde romances NTR in the movie. S Radhakrishna is producing the movie and Thaman is scoring music. The makers are planning to release the movie for Dasara.
- Ramya Krishna to play adult film actress in much-awaited thriller
- Top technicians for Megastar nephew’s debut film
- 3 million followers on Twitter, Bunny thanks fans
- F2 in US: enters $1.5M club with a non-Baahubali record
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s trailer?