The makers of NTR’s ongoing action, family drama, Aravindha Sametha, have so far wrapped up nearly 30 percent of the film’s shoot. A couple of high-voltage action sequences and several crucial scenes were canned in the earlier schedules.
Starting today, NTR28 team will be kick-starting a major, month-long schedule at the Aluminum Factory in Hyderabad. Apparently, the unit will be working without a break till the end of this schedule and with this, more than half of the film’s production formalities will be wrapped up.
Trivikram is directing Aravindha Sametha and Pooja Hegde romances NTR in the movie. S Radhakrishna is producing the movie and Thaman is scoring music. The makers are planning to release the movie for Dasara.
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states