Fans of young stars Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi are eagerly waiting for their upcoming romantic entertainer, which is being directed by Sekhar Kammula. Both Chay and Pallavi are going to be seen as Telangana youths in this as-yet-untitled movie.
According to the latest updates, a month long schedule will be held from October 14 to mid November. A major portion of the film will be wrapped up by the end of this schedule. Even though the makers are yet to announce the film’s release date, it is being speculated that the movie will be hitting screens in the second week of February as a Valentine’s Day treat.
Veteran distributor Narayandas Narang and P Ram Mohan Rao are jointly producing the film. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Boyapati in search of main villain for Balayya
- Alia Bhatt buys new house close to Ranbir’s residence
- Janhvi Kapoor’s south remake to be shot in record time
- Shah Rukh Khan’s new look goes viral
- Noted actor’s negative role in Balayya-Boyapati film
- Exclusive Interview : Team Bombaat – Our film is a fun watch for entire family