Pushpa is a film that so many are waiting for as it marks the Bollywood debut of Allu Arjun. The film is already halfway through but was halted when Bunny tested positive for the virus.
Now, for a few days news has been going around that Pushpa will be made in two parts. Ever since this news went viral, so much is being said about the film.
The latest update about this film is that the first part will be out on the 13th of October. This date is actually occupied by RRR and now, as it will be postponed, Pushpa will take the spot. Though this mere speculation, it has caught on all over.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akshay’s Sooryavanshi to lock this new date for release?
- Noted Hindi producer eyes Rashmika for his film?
- Bollywood superstar to announce Master’s Hindi remake?
- Master, Vakeel Saab, November Story and Krack in IMDb’s top 10 Indian movies
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?