Earlier today, we had revealed that superstar Ajith will be going on a hunger strike to support the Jallikattu movement. The latest news is that Oscar award winner, A R Rahman will also be joining everyone and will be fasting tomorrow.
A huge number of celebs are slated to join the fast tomorrow which will be held in Chennai. All the movie theaters will be closed for this movement and huge crowds are expected to make this event an even bigger movement.
These protests are being held in the leadership of Nadigar Sangam who have canceled all the film shoots in Tamil Nadu for the next two days.
- Allu Arjun to grace wink sensation’s Lover’s Day’s audio launch
- All Mega heroes to grace Vaishnav Tej’s debut film launch
- Kajal runs a marathon to fulfil her promise
- Ramya Krishna to play adult film actress in much-awaited thriller
- Top technicians for Megastar nephew’s debut film