Tholi Prema, Varun Tej and Raashi Khanna-starrer romantic drama, released on February 10 and garnered immense appreciation from fans and critics alike. The film’s box-office collections are quite good both in the twin Telugu states and in overseas.
Now, Tholi Prema has a celebrity admirer in Telangana state minister KTR, who always appreciates good cinema. Last night, KTR watched Tholi Prema, took to Twitter and said that Tholi Prema is a sensitive love story he has watched in Telugu after a while. KTR also appreciated direction, performances by the lead pair, music and cinematography.
Tholi Prema marks actor Venky Atluri’s directorial debut. The film is bankrolled by veteran producer BVSN Prasad. Thaman has scored a super hit soundtrack for the movie.
Saturday night well spent. Watched a sensitive love story in Telugu after a while
— KTR (@KTRTRS) February 10, 2018
- All eyes on Kanchana 3’s trailer
- Mahesh Babu very happy with Vamsi Paidipally
- Poll : Will Chay make a comeback with Majili?
- Star hero for Majili’s pre-release event
- NTR’s unseen engagement snap goes viral
- Yesteryear star heroine to join Congress soon