Tholi Prema, Varun Tej and Raashi Khanna-starrer romantic drama, released on February 10 and garnered immense appreciation from fans and critics alike. The film’s box-office collections are quite good both in the twin Telugu states and in overseas.
Now, Tholi Prema has a celebrity admirer in Telangana state minister KTR, who always appreciates good cinema. Last night, KTR watched Tholi Prema, took to Twitter and said that Tholi Prema is a sensitive love story he has watched in Telugu after a while. KTR also appreciated direction, performances by the lead pair, music and cinematography.
Tholi Prema marks actor Venky Atluri’s directorial debut. The film is bankrolled by veteran producer BVSN Prasad. Thaman has scored a super hit soundtrack for the movie.
Saturday night well spent. Watched a sensitive love story in Telugu after a while
— KTR (@KTRTRS) February 10, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Suresh Babu reveals interesting details about Venky Mama
- NTR to team up with this star director once again?
- Poll : Should Mahesh do a pan-India film and make his Bollywood debut?
- Sitara reveals daddy Mahesh’s first reaction on her voice-over stint
- No takers for RGV’s KRKR sequel
- This character to bring a key twist in Krack