Victory Venkatesh’s latest movie, Guru, is all set for a grand release today amid highly positive reviews and word of mouth from the special premieres. Guru is a boxing based sports drama and Mani Ratnam’s former assistant Sudha Kongara has directed it.
In her latest promotional interview, Sudha Kongara revealed that she has done so much research on Guru that she could easily make another 2, 3 movies in the Guru franchise, indicating that a sequel is definitely on the cards. It’ll be interesting to see if Sudha will be exploring the personal lives of Guru and his boxing trainee, played by Ritika Singh, in the film’s sequels.
However, Sudha Kongara’s next movie will not be from the Guru franchise and it will star a hero who’s popular in both Tamil and Telugu film industries.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine in talks for Akhil4?
- Namrata is very strict with me and children: Mahesh Babu
- Dear Comrade to get the biggest release in the US
- Bollywood actor’s ‘deadlier’ role in Saaho
- Finally, suspense on Sai Dharam Tej’s heroine ends
- Press Note : Oh Baby! on July4th Long Weekend USA, 500+ shows