Short filmmaker Karuna Kumar made an impressive feature film debut with Palasa 1978. This period social drama released in the first week of March and received critical acclaim before being taken out of cinemas due to the lockdown. The film garnered more support after its digital premiere on Amazon Prime in summer.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Karuna Kumar is planning to make a sequel to Palasa 1978. Apparently, the director has registered the title ‘Kasibugga’ for the sequel. Kasibugga is a village near Palasa in Srikakulam district. An official announcement regarding the sequel is yet to be made by the makers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood