It is widely known that Nandamuri Balakrishna has committed to doing two projects apart from his ongoing film, NTR. While one of them is with Boyapati Sreenu, the other one will be with VV Vinayak.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that Balayya will first complete VV Vinayak’s film, which is expected to go on floors from February, and then join Boyapati’s film. Initially, Balayya had planned to begin Boyapati’s film soon after completing NTR biopic. However, it looks like things did not fall in place at the right time.
Senior producer C Kalyan will be producing Balayya-Vinayak’s film. On the other hand, NBK is planning to produce Boyapati’s film himself. The film will kick-start in the second half of 2019.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?
- National award-winning stunt co-ordinators join Kamal-Lokesh’s Vikram
- Balakrishna confirms film with Anil Ravipudi?
- Rashmika Mandanna wanted to leave social media for mental peace
- Harish Shankar to announce an OTT project soon?