Pan-Indian actor Prakash Raj turned politician and contested the Bengaluru Central Lok Sabha elections as an independent candidate. The results are announced today and Prakash Raj suffered a huge defeat in the hands of BJP candidate PC Mohan.
However, Prakash Raj has accepted his defeat with grace. He took to Twitter and conceded his defeat, terming it ‘a solid slap’ on his face. He went on to say that his resolve to fight for secular India will continue and predicted a tough journey ahead for him. He concluded his tweet thanking those who supported him in his political journey so far.
a SOLID SLAP on my face ..as More ABUSE..TROLL..and HUMILIATION come my way..I WILL STAND MY GROUND ..My RESOLVE to FIGHT for SECULAR INDIA will continue..A TOUGH JOURNEY AHEAD HAS JUST BEGUN ..THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO WERE WITH ME IN THIS JOURNEY. …. JAI HIND
— Prakash Raj (@prakashraaj) May 23, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Teaser for Rangasthalam’s Kannada version unveiled
- Burra Katha’s release postponed by a day
- Chiru’s next to be shot in Ram Charan’s film sets
- Senior doctor in Mumbai raises voice against Kabir Singh
- Poll: Which of these performances of Samantha impressed you the most?
- Pre-Release event of Kalki called off-Here’s the reason