Pan-Indian actor Prakash Raj turned politician and contested the Bengaluru Central Lok Sabha elections as an independent candidate. The results are announced today and Prakash Raj suffered a huge defeat in the hands of BJP candidate PC Mohan.
However, Prakash Raj has accepted his defeat with grace. He took to Twitter and conceded his defeat, terming it ‘a solid slap’ on his face. He went on to say that his resolve to fight for secular India will continue and predicted a tough journey ahead for him. He concluded his tweet thanking those who supported him in his political journey so far.
a SOLID SLAP on my face ..as More ABUSE..TROLL..and HUMILIATION come my way..I WILL STAND MY GROUND ..My RESOLVE to FIGHT for SECULAR INDIA will continue..A TOUGH JOURNEY AHEAD HAS JUST BEGUN ..THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO WERE WITH ME IN THIS JOURNEY. …. JAI HIND
— Prakash Raj (@prakashraaj) May 23, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul Preet impresses many with her rapper avatar
- Bigg Boss 4 – Differences being created between these two
- Naga Shaurya-Aneesh Krishna’s film launched formally
- Crazy buzz: Balayya-Boyapati to collaborate for a prestigious project?
- Allu Arjun to shoot for Pushpa in Vizag
- Finally, Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Vakeel Saab’s shoot