Pan-Indian actor Prakash Raj turned politician and contested the Bengaluru Central Lok Sabha elections as an independent candidate. The results are announced today and Prakash Raj suffered a huge defeat in the hands of BJP candidate PC Mohan.
However, Prakash Raj has accepted his defeat with grace. He took to Twitter and conceded his defeat, terming it ‘a solid slap’ on his face. He went on to say that his resolve to fight for secular India will continue and predicted a tough journey ahead for him. He concluded his tweet thanking those who supported him in his political journey so far.
a SOLID SLAP on my face ..as More ABUSE..TROLL..and HUMILIATION come my way..I WILL STAND MY GROUND ..My RESOLVE to FIGHT for SECULAR INDIA will continue..A TOUGH JOURNEY AHEAD HAS JUST BEGUN ..THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO WERE WITH ME IN THIS JOURNEY. …. JAI HIND
— Prakash Raj (@prakashraaj) May 23, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu to undergo knee surgery?
- Sai Tej’s heroine in Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog
- Tamannaah reveals her dream role
- Mysskin’s Psycho to release in Telugu soon
- Crazy rumour makes waves in Kollywood
- Prabhas, Pooja Hegde chemistry to be a highlight in #Prabhas20