The shooting for Balakrishna’s hat-trick film with his Simha and Legend director Boyapati Srinu, tentatively titled BB3, is currently underway at Annapurna 7 Acres. The unit is shooting a lengthy and crucial scene in a temple backdrop in the ongoing schedule.
According to the latest updates, BB3 makers specially erected a temple set with a budget of Rs 30 lakhs. The shooting began 4 days ago and it will last until March 22nd. After a brief break, BB3 unit will be heading to Belgaum in Karnataka for the next big schedule. Balayya will be seen in dual avatars in the movie.
Young beauties Poorna and Pragya Jaiswal are the female leads in this Miriyala Ravinder Reddy production. Thaman is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ sister takes a ride in his Lamborghini
- Punjab government signs Sonu Sood for a special cause
- Venkatesh excited about Sunrisers’ first match in IPL
- Big craze for Naveen Polishetty in Tollywood
- Suspense on NTR30 to end tomorrow
- After Pushpa, Fahadh Faasil signs another massive project