Nandamuri Balakrishna and mass director Gopichand Malineni who delivered the biggest blockbusters of their careers with their last respective movies Akhanda and Krack are working together.
Marking the legendary actor, filmmaker, and politician Sri Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao’s 100th birth anniversary, the makers gave a perfect tribute by releasing a brand-new mass poster where Balakrishna is seen in a ferocious avatar.
Seen in the poster is Balayya wearing white and white and is holding a sword in his hand. Tentatively titled #NBK107, the film to be produced by Tollywood’s leading production house Mythri Movie Makers stars Shruti Haasan playing the female lead.
Kannada star Duniya Vijay is venturing into Tollywood with this movie where he is playing the antagonist. Varalaxmi Sarathkumar will be seen in a significant role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijayendra Prasad’s update on Mahesh-Rajamouli film upsets fans
- Krithi Shetty has to say this about Mahesh Babu and Ram Charan
- F3 Movie: Worldwide closing collections are here
- Adivi Sesh’s Major continues its rampage on Netflix
- Kalyan Ram relieved with Bimbisara’s trailer response
- Top production house buys Lal Singh Chaddha Telugu rights