Amid high expectations and a strong pre-release buzz, Vijay Deverakonda’s debut Tamil flick, NOTA, released (also in Telugu) on October 5. However, the film has failed to reach the expectations and is going to be a flop at the box-office. Since NOTA’s release, Vijay’s critics even began pulling him down for his “over enthusiasm”.
But being a true sport that he is, Vijay took to Twitter and gave out a strong message to those “who go to cinemas for him and to those who hope others fail and celebrate it.” Vijay said he takes responsibility and that he is proud of NOTA.
“A success or failure isn’t what makes or breaks a Rowdy. The day you stop, give in, give up, that’s when you stop being one. And being Rowdy isn’t about just winning, it’s fighting for that win, it’s an attitude that burns inside us, so be proud Rowdies, keep fighting,” Vijay said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting title in consideration for Venkatesh’s Asuran remake
- RRR in an exciting phase, star hero joins the shoot
- Payal Rajput’s track in Disco Raja to be quite entertaining
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo enters $3M club in US; Eyes all-time top 3 berth
- Renu Desai to take a nostalgic trip with her next directorial
- Young actress not part of Balayya’s next?