Amid high expectations and a strong pre-release buzz, Vijay Deverakonda’s debut Tamil flick, NOTA, released (also in Telugu) on October 5. However, the film has failed to reach the expectations and is going to be a flop at the box-office. Since NOTA’s release, Vijay’s critics even began pulling him down for his “over enthusiasm”.
But being a true sport that he is, Vijay took to Twitter and gave out a strong message to those “who go to cinemas for him and to those who hope others fail and celebrate it.” Vijay said he takes responsibility and that he is proud of NOTA.
“A success or failure isn’t what makes or breaks a Rowdy. The day you stop, give in, give up, that’s when you stop being one. And being Rowdy isn’t about just winning, it’s fighting for that win, it’s an attitude that burns inside us, so be proud Rowdies, keep fighting,” Vijay said.
- Vote : 8th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Most Popular Hero of 2018
- Tollywood producers trying to cash in on Yash’s craze
- Ram Charan’s mass steps to be a highlight in Thassadiyya
- Kalyani Priyadarshan signs a Tamil biggie
- Massive 2 Cr set for Bharatheeyudu 2’s sequel