After Cricket, Hockey, Badminton and Football, it’s now Boxing’s turn to draw the crowds in huge numbers. The first season of Super Boxing League is going to take off soon, and it’s being organised with the support of World Boxing Council and Professional Boxing Organisation India.
Interestingly, the South Indian boxing team in this boxing league has been named as ‘Baahubali Boxers’. Wonder why? Well, Rana is one of the co-owners of the team, along with Bollywood actor Sunil Shetty. The team is going to take on the North-East Indian team named ‘North East Tigers’ on July 9 and Rana will be present on the ring side to cheer for his team.
The league has been founded by Bill Dosanjh and Aamir Khan. The first season will have 8 teams comprising both men and women boxers, and the first match was held on July 7 in New Delhi.
Apart from Rana and Sunil Shetty, several actors from the film fraternity have joined the league to support different teams. Randeep Hooda and Sohail Khan are the co-owners of Haryana Warriors and Mumbai Assassins respectively. Riteish Deshmukh will be seen promoting his native team, the Maratha Yoddhas. On the other hand, Sushant Singh Rajput now co-owns the Delhi Gladiators Team.
- Ajith makes a crucial statement about politics
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Press Note : ‘Telangana American Telugu Association forms new board for 2019-2022’
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?