The cult of Arjun Reddy has done it yet again and how! Kabir Singh, the Hindi remake of the blockbuster Telugu romantic drama, released yesterday to positive critic reviews and a good word of mouth among moviegoers.
All the positivity surrounding Kabir Singh has helped the film take a humongous opening at the box-office. As per the early estimates, Kabir Singh collected a whopping Rs 21 crore all India nett (approx) on day one. This is Shahid Kapoor’s career best opening, surpassing Padmaavat (Rs 18.28 Cr) and Bollywood’s 4th best 2019 opener, after Salman Khan’s Bharat, Karan Johar’s Kalank and Akshay Kumar’s Kesari.
Sandeep Reddy Vanga’s depiction of a flawed medico’s heartbreak and Shahid Kapoor’s intense, career best performance in the role of an angry young doctor impressed the North Indian movie lovers. Kiara Advani too has stolen the hearts of her fans with her endearing act.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sensational actress in talks for Chiru’s next?
- Chay Akkineni gives chance to a new director?
- Big reveal in Sushanth’s autopsy report
- Interesting titles in consideration for Nithin-Chandrasekhar Yeleti film
- Vijayakanth safe but his wife turns positive for COVID 19
- Anushka opens up on doing Sita’s role in Adipurush