With a talented cinematographer like Manoj Paramahamsa behind the camera, Prabhas and Pooja Hegde’s upcoming romantic drama, Radhe Shyam, is surely going to be a visual treat on the big screen. The film is set in the 80s Italy, and the exotic locales will offer a never before visual experience.
And the latest buzz is that there is a terrific underwater action sequence in Radhe Shyam that will leave the audience mesmerized. DP Manoj Paramahamsa had used a RED Komodo Digital Cinema Camera and a 15MM Laowa ultra wide lens for the sequence. The unit is quite happy with the way the sequence has turned out.
Radhe Shyam is a pan-Indian multi-lingual film and it is now being shot in Hyderabad. This Radha Krishna Kumar directorial is being produced under Gopi Krishna Movies and UV Creations banners.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi comes to the financial aid of yet another director
- Aha announces one more interesting new show
- Exciting update on Vijay Sethupathi-Sundeep Kishan’s film with Raj & DK
- Official: Pawan Kalyan-Rana’s AK remake locks release date
- Ajith’s charming looks in Valimai’s first single poster thrills fans
- Second schedule of Nag-Praveen Sattaru film from this date