With a talented cinematographer like Manoj Paramahamsa behind the camera, Prabhas and Pooja Hegde’s upcoming romantic drama, Radhe Shyam, is surely going to be a visual treat on the big screen. The film is set in the 80s Italy, and the exotic locales will offer a never before visual experience.
And the latest buzz is that there is a terrific underwater action sequence in Radhe Shyam that will leave the audience mesmerized. DP Manoj Paramahamsa had used a RED Komodo Digital Cinema Camera and a 15MM Laowa ultra wide lens for the sequence. The unit is quite happy with the way the sequence has turned out.
Radhe Shyam is a pan-Indian multi-lingual film and it is now being shot in Hyderabad. This Radha Krishna Kumar directorial is being produced under Gopi Krishna Movies and UV Creations banners.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bellamkonda Srinivas not to sign any Telugu film- Here’s why?
- Poll : Which of these love stories are you looking forward to?
- Krishnam Raju finally opens up about Tamil Nadu Governor post reports
- Viral – Mohan Babu enjoys the beach vacation with wife
- Interview : Allari Naresh – Bangaru Bullodu will bring the good old days back
- Gang Leader girl Priyanka bags top hero’s film