It’s well known that a biopic, titled Thalaivi, on the life and legacy of yesteryear heroine and former Tamil Nadu Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa has been in the works. Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut will be essaying Jayaa’s role in this ambitious biopic.
And, if the latest buzz is to be believed, Thalaivi makers are going to spend a whopping Rs 100 crore into the making of the film. Several Hollywood make-up craftsmen are being hired to get Kangana’s look right. Thalaivi will be directed by Tamil director AL Vijay and produced by NTR biopic producer Vishnu Induri. 2.0’s cinematographer Nirav Shah will be cranking the camera for Thalaivi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy OTT offer for Sharwanand’s next?
- Is her character going to be the backbone for Nishabdham?
- Bhaagamathie director’s next to have a direct OTT release
- Noted channel bags Nidhhi Agerwal’s film
- Tollywood stars planning big-What about Ram Charan?
- Yet another actor from Ananya and Chunkey Pandey’s family to make his debut