The Telugu film fraternity and fans are excitedly waiting for Rajamouli’s multi-starrer with Ram Charan and Tarak. The film will be going on floors in summer, 2018. This film is said to be a social drama loaded with emotions.
As per the latest update from our sources, producer DVV Danayya is pumping in a whopping 150 crore on this movie. Also, apart from Telugu, the film will be released in Tamil and Hindi simultaneously, to cash in on the craze for Rajamouli’s films thanks to Baahubali’s success.
Stay tuned to 123telugu for more exciting updates on this highly-anticipated biggie.
- Top producer bets big on Devadas
- Thalapathy Vijay wins a prestigious international award for Mersal
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies