The Telugu film fraternity and fans are excitedly waiting for Rajamouli’s multi-starrer with Ram Charan and Tarak. The film will be going on floors in summer, 2018. This film is said to be a social drama loaded with emotions.
As per the latest update from our sources, producer DVV Danayya is pumping in a whopping 150 crore on this movie. Also, apart from Telugu, the film will be released in Tamil and Hindi simultaneously, to cash in on the craze for Rajamouli’s films thanks to Baahubali’s success.
Stay tuned to 123telugu for more exciting updates on this highly-anticipated biggie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mysskin’s Psycho to release in Telugu soon
- Budget constraints for Sharwa’s Maha Samudram?
- Crazy rumour makes waves in Kollywood
- Prabhas, Pooja Hegde chemistry to be a highlight in #Prabhas20
- Is this the release date of Venky’s Naarappa?
- Trivikram launches the first look of Bhavya Creations’ next