RC12, Ram Charan-Boyapati Sreenu’s ongoing action, family entertainer is confirmed for a Sankranthi 2019 release. The unit has already wrapped up nearly 40 percent of shoot in the last three schedules. In the ongoing fourth schedule, the team is canning a high-voltage action sequence on the outskirts of Hyderabad.
As per the latest updates, Boyapati Sreenu is picturizing the action sequence in a grand manner and a whopping Rs 5 crore is being shelled out on this action sequence alone. 60 artistes and 500 bodybuilders are taking part in the action sequence. Boyapati Sreenu, who’s is known for showcasing his heroes in never before mass avatars, is going all out to showcase Charan at his massy best. Charan has been working hard on developing a ripped body for the last two months.
Bollywood starlet Kiara Advani is the film’s heroine and Bollywood star Vivek Oberoi is essaying the chief antagonist’s role. Tamil stars Prashant and Sneha will be seen in key roles. DVV Danayya is producing this high-budget entertainer and DSP is scoring the music.
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film
- This time it is going to be even more special: Ram Charan on RRR
- Allu Arjun throws a lavish party to celebrate Taxiwaala’s success
- Saaho heroine Shraddha Kapoor recovers from dengue
- Venkatesh, Suresh Babu, Rana get a special invite for IFFI – 2018